Covid 19 Safety Plan
COVID Update: Masks are now mandatory in-store. Individuals unable to wear a mask for medical reasons must wear a face shield.
The health and safety of our customers and staff remain our top priority, and we’re taking numerous measures against the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience, cooperation, and support as we follow these procedures:
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces like keyboards, counters, payment consoles, door handles, etc.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitation among staff
- Mandated stay-at-home policy for staff that feel at all unwell
- Sanitization station at front door
- Masks available for customers who don't have a mask
- Cleaning of high touch areas hourly
- Restriction to amount of people allowed in store at the same time